Purchase tickets to events directly from our Season Schedule and Calendar pages.
Or you can buy tickets by phone, in person at the CityStage & Symphony Hall Box Office or online at Ticketmaster.
In the unlikely event that a CityStage & Symphony Hall event is cancelled or delayed due to weather, please check our website and social media, including Facebook and Twitter. Tickets are not exchangeable and are not refundable.
Box Office Contacts
One Columbus Center
150 Bridge Street
Springfield, MA 01103
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Performance Day Box Office Hours
- On weekdays when there is a performance, the box office will remain open until curtain.
- On weekends when there is a performance, the box office will be open from noon until curtain.
- The box office at Symphony Hall is open one hour prior to performance times.
Third-Party Tickets: Buyer Beware!
CityStage & Symphony Hall looks forward to having you attend an event with us. However, please take precautions when purchasing tickets.
CityStage & Symphony Hall cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets that are obtained through any third party that is not one of our points of purchase. Authorized points of purchase include our box office, Ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster outlets.
If you choose to purchase from a third party:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and therefore cannot guarantee admittance
- You may be paying much more than the ticket’s face value
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or other information